03 Apr 2019
NOTICE is hereby given that the 86th Annual General Meeting of the Irish Clay Target Shooting Association will be held at the Midlands Park Hotel, Jessop Street, Portlaoise, Co Laois, R32 KV20 at 20:00 hrs on Thursday 25th April 2019
Every Registered individual member of the Association shall be entitled to vote.
Every Recognised Club shall be entitled to authorise not more than two members of the Association to vote on its behalf.
Every Registered individual member and every person authorised by a Recognised Club and every member of the Executive Committee shall have one vote.
No other member shall be entitled to have a vote.
2. Minutes of the 85th Annual General Meeting 26th July 2018
3. To receive the Chairman’s Report
4. To receive the Hon Secretary’s Report
5. To receive the Hon Treasurer’s Report
6. To receive the report of the Anti-Doping Officer
7. To consider the Company’s Financial Statements and the Reports of the
Auditors for the year ended 31st December 2018
8. To authorise the Directors to fix the Remuneration of the Auditors.
9. Election of Executive Committee.
10. Resolutions received in accordance with regulation 17(b)
11. Any Other Business at the discretion of the Chairman
12. Date of 87th Annual General Meeting
Irish Clay Target Shooting Association Constitution
A copy of ICTSA Constitution may be downloaded here
Nominations for the election of officers in accordance with regulation 52
Chairman Eric Conway
Chairman Tom Cummins
Treasurer Gary Cunningham
Election of Executive Committee
Chairman Peter Hanifin Outgoing
Hon Secretary Noel Conroy Outgoing
Provincial Directors nominated by Leinster Province
Paul O’Hara Outgoing
Provincial Directors nominated by Connacht Province
Provincial Directors nominated by Ulster Province
Provincial Directors nominated by Munster Province
Joe Keogh Outgoing
Darragh Fitzpatrick Outgoing
Notice of Proposed Resolutions
Motion 1: Proposed by Leinster Provincial Committee by Barry McGann Leinster Chairman
“On election of a new officer to the executive committee, the outgoing officer shall complete a transition handover of up to a maximum of 12 weeks commencing on new officer election date. The outgoing officer shall work with the new office holder in full openness and transparency to hand over all duties. All duties must be completely passed over before the 12-week period expires. The new office holder shall report to the executive monthly at the executive meeting the progress and status of all handover duties”