06 Nov 2022
Could you contribute to the positive change in Clay Target Shooting?
The ICTSA National Executive are looking for candidates to come forward for the position of Honorary Secretary.
For personal reasons Nicola needs to take a step back, however will be available to hand-over the role and on-hand to support the new position.
The main responsibilities of the Honorary Secretary include:
- Arranging meetings (online and in person)
- Compiling and distributing meeting agendas
- Recording the minutes of the meetings
- Looking after the day to day emails and queries from members, and distributing them to the relevant committee/recipient
- Communicating board decisions with the relevant members/grounds/committees/recipients
- Monitoring and guiding the board in their compliance to the Governance Code
- Strong IT skills
- Competent use of Microsoft Office; Outlook emails, Word and Excel specifically
- Good communication skills
This is a rare opportunity to be involved and make a difference to the future of Clay Target Shooting in Ireland.
We encourage all interested parties to email email@example.com before 21st November 2022 with their name, contact number, and relevant experience and/or skills.